Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mid May update

I have not been stitching much in the past few weeks, but on the Marquoir Story. I just LOVE this design so much!!! She gives much freedom to the stitcher to add things and take away.

This is great for me, because I can't follow a chart 100% to save my life... I seem to always run off down some rabbit hole or another doing my own thing... Even when I TRY to go by a chart completely, I end up changing something up... I am hopeless!

I guess thats why I love Marquoir Story. The designer almost encourages you to take artistic liberties....



Other news is I ordered the needleprint Beatrix Potter Sampler. I got it thro an "eChart". The chart is out of print now. But if you email needleprint you can still get over the net in a pdf kind'a eChart.



Well I am just crazy for the design and other Quaker type samplers!



The only other wip I have been doing the past few weeks is a old crochet, I started back in the 1980s.

It's a granny type afghan I would like finish someday.





Thats it for now, I must get some work done in the garden!

Here is a pix of my Marquoir Story.





1 comment:

Shari said...

you will have to check my blog! I am doing the B. Potter sampler. I havent' done a whole lot yet, but it is fun!