Were in the world has May and June gone? 2009 is half over... 
I also worked on my Marquoir Story. I did parts 1, 2, 3 and 5. I just love this design and my floss for it!
I have plans to start the Mary Wigham and Beatrix Potter samplers from needleprint designs. I have the floss for Mary W, the DMC list and charts. I received the eChart for Beatrix Potter from needleprints... All I now need is the fabric for both and thread for Beatrix. I will be using ThreadworX Floss, Tide Pools (blue) for Beatrix.
It's way past time for an update from me.
I have been stitching and doing yard work. Finely warm weather! But my garden is way behind. Just last week we still had temps in the mid 30s to low 40s. I don't think my garden will do very well this summer.
Have not done much on my Grand ABC (only on part 3) or Alla Turca SALs (working on part 6).
I have worked on some little things. I started some biscornus. And did the Black Bird freebie Souvenir de France and a little bird pin keep. I filled them with the recommend finely ground walnut shell lizard litter. It works great for pin keeps! Gives pin keeps a very nice feel. But 10 lb will last me a life time! lol

I also worked on my Marquoir Story. I did parts 1, 2, 3 and 5. I just love this design and my floss for it!
I have plans to start the Mary Wigham and Beatrix Potter samplers from needleprint designs. I have the floss for Mary W, the DMC list and charts. I received the eChart for Beatrix Potter from needleprints... All I now need is the fabric for both and thread for Beatrix. I will be using ThreadworX Floss, Tide Pools (blue) for Beatrix.
I had a hard time making up my mind about fabric, but I ended up making an order for 32 count Ivory Lugana for both. I called to fine out that the fabric and floss will be sent today or tomorrow!
I have only been stitching a lot since last fall. And have only been using Aida. So this fabric for Mary and Beatrix will be new for me. To get ready I have been stitching on a little sampler on some DMC linen I had on hand. That has been going great! Not as difficult as I thought it would be.
Eliza


No comments:
Post a Comment