Last night I found a blog with a Stargate ~ gate address symbol cross stitch the person had designed. It was an older blog, last posted a year ago.
Link to Blended Leg by Julia http://juliael.blogspot.com/
But loving all sci-fi since I was a teen in the 70s I took a copy of her design. It's small. She made it to fit a bookmark.
I stitched up three. All bookmarks. Gave one to each of my girls.
Yes my girls are into sci-fi too. Just like my hubby and I.
But the girls also like Super Heroes, just like dad. Not me. I am not into super heroes.
Anyway, the girls like the new bookmarks.
Thanks Julia!
Eliza




2 comments:
Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love the bookmarks you've done. They look really neat.
I'm tickled your daughters love superheroes. I'm a big comic book fan myself.
Hope to update the blog soonish, now that I'm working on Book of Ink Circles. My needlework tends to go in spurts as does my blogging alas.
Hi Thanks, Happy you like them!
I followed your blog to your comic book blog... made me think of my girls. I think they would love to find comic books. But we live out in were and don't know were to fine comic books. We have found only a few at like walmart and target. But it's more like a "book" then an "old school" comic... I don't know... we can't seem to find any. Maybe only in big cities.
Post a Comment