Well yes I need to start over and this old stuff will be for the birds. Thats why I was keeping them in the first place. New spring time birds will use this to help build nests. Well not the floss papers, lol. I will pick them out.Yes and I got word from Yoyo who leads the TUSAL.
"Yoyo said...
That's right, no cheating (LOL) you must start a new jar. I love the coffee tin. I do that too, I have a little glass dish that keeps sliding off my lap desk. Anyway WELCOME to the Totally Useless SAL, I'm so glad you are joining us. You don't have an e-mail in your profile, so could you send me a quick e-mail at yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com and let me know your country of origin please, we like to keep track of where our participants are (LOL). Have FUN, the whole point of the Totally Useless SAL is fun, fun, fun."
No problems, I have a new start on my collection and the Birds will have some too. lol
That is WHEN spring finally gets here! We still have snow on the ground...


1 comment:
your loss is the birds gain, it wont take long to start to fill the jar I'm sure.
Post a Comment