Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Easter Egg Tree Sampler~~~~~~~ Finished!









Ok here is my other finished stitch. The Easter Egg Tree I added things to and made a Sampler.


This was fun for me to do. I used a lot of old vintage floss I have had since I was a child. I found a lot of Easter/spring type colors. This one I will do up with a quilt wall hanging frame also...

3 comments:

gazette94 said...

Thank you so much, Eliza, for the photos you sent me ! I LOVE your sampler, so colorful !What a good idea to use all those colors !
The easter egg is fantastic..
I wish you a very happy Easter,
Claire

Anonymous said...

I love that, I wish I had an imagination to add to something and make it as beautiful as that! Way to go on the beautiful piece!!

Eliza said...

Thank You very much!