Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quaker A 6 Mains~~~ Finished!

Quaker A 6 Mains French Sampler. I goth the chart from a link on the FrenchSampler yahoo group, FrenchSamplerSALs@yahoogroups.com

This design by Gigi, I needed to email her to get the chart.... Here is the link...

http://users.skynet.be/bk236098/CARINNE/G-Quaker6Mains.htm













This has been done for a few weeks now but I could never get a good pic of it. I have some pics now. Still not happy with the pics. I wanted only one pic, but all were a blur. I needed to take a few small ones, of segments of the hole... I hate my camera!
This will be done when I get the quilted wall hanging sewn onto it.
It is kind'a an Anniversary sampler for my parents.
I pined bits of paper over family names. My older brothers would have a fit with me if I posted our last names on my blog.... 49 years old and still fear the older brothers. LoL





2 comments:

Milly~ said...

Your Quaker A 6 Mains French Sampler is gorgeous! Congrats on the beautiful finish.

Eliza said...

Thank You!