Sounds fun and cute to see every ones jars.
So here is mine from this year~ so far.... But as I read how to do this SAL. I think I can't use this ~ I need to start new.... ???
Anyway I put this stuff in the little coffee tin as I go and then move it to the old glass jar as the tin gets full. The old glass jar was my mother's. When I was a child she kept her coffee in it.
But like I said I may need to start over for the SAL... I think I better ask the person running this SAL.
I took some time off from stitching and made up some dishcloths last week. I went a bit wild on the colors. lolI am sending most of them to my mother.



3 comments:
That's right, no cheating (LOL) you must start a new jar. I love the coffee tin. I do that too, I have a little glass dish that keeps sliding off my lap desk. Anyway WELCOME to the Totally Useless SAL, I'm so glad you are joining us. You don't have an e-mail in your profile, so could you send me a quick e-mail at yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com and let me know your country of origin please, we like to keep track of where our participants are (LOL). Have FUN, the whole point of the Totally Useless SAL is fun, fun, fun.
Love the dish cloths, I make them all the time, nothing better! Your colors are terrific.
Hi yoyo!
Thanks!
I will start over, lol.
I sent you two emails. One before I read your comment here, lol.
eliza
Love the dishcloths! The bright colors will make an otherwise unpleasant task that much more bearable, I'm sure! Your mom will be pleased.
Post a Comment