Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day








Happy St Patrick's Day!






I stitched up a little humbug, my first, for Saint Patrick's Day. I gave it to my Husband to have at his desk at work.

I want to try more little things like this. I made my first biscornu a few weeks ago.














I have not been working on my BoInk much in the past few weeks, so for St Patricks Day I am going to get stitching on my side knots. I had to ask myself what the hold up was with BoInk and came up with the knots... So for Saint Patrick's Day I am going to stitch on my side knots.




Maybe we will watch a DVD later tonight. We have a few Irish kinds...
I LOVE the movie, The Secret of Roan Insh! MAybe will watch that one tonight. We have another kids video Behind the Waterfall, thats kind'd cute. Lots of Celtic music in the background...
I wish I was back east in the town were I grew up and I would go the the parade today...








3 comments:

Maggie said...

I'd forgotton it was St.Patrics day today until i read a few blogs lol.
Yur finish is cute and i love the colours on your WIP.

Eliza said...

Hey Maggie, thanks for the complements! I visited your blog, love it! Love the music! I am still listening to it as I write this.
Very cute cats!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous finishes. Your BoInk is coming along great too. I need to work on mine again, but I have other projects I want to get done for Christmas lol