Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Red Rose Sampler

Ok about my Rose sampler.
After getting just the top done I am going to give up on it. It's not turning out the way I wanted it to. And if I pick this up again I want to do it in the blues like it calls for.
I am upset with my DMC red 321 that I was working it with. I had picked up my floss from JoAnns at two different times.
And yes, they came out different when worked on my piece! My mom always told me to get one color at one time because one batch my be off from the other. And I guess shes right!
It's not all that big, but it is off just enough to bug me...
I wanted to do it in blue anyway.
But I don't want to start it right now. I am almost done with my French sampler and I am still working on my BoInks.

I have not made up my mind what I to start next :0)

1 comment:

gazette94 said...

Eliza,
Your heart is fantasic too, would you mind if I take the picture for the album, on my blog ?