Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mom, red white & blue and Mary




I did a few things in red white and blue last week. I found my yarn that I got last winter and did some dish cloths. Ya, the granny has more holes then you might want for a dish cloth. But I wanted to see how that yarn would look in a granny.


I also did Aury's 4th of July Quaker Styler. I just love the design! Thanks Aury! http://aurytm.com/blog/


I also stitched up primitivebettys little flower design into a pin thingy for my mom. I think it turned out kind'a cute.


I did not get much done with Beatrix. But I did get a little done on MAry. I think the two will take me a very long time to compleate... Happy 4th!
Eliza


5 comments:

staci said...

Love your litte pin pillows, they're both so sweet!

Maggie said...

can you let me know if you still want to be included in the Simply Live travelling pattern? I have left my e-mail address on my blog can you you let me have your snail mail address if you still want to take part, i will be putting the names through the randomizer tomorrow and posting the results on my blog.

Great start on Mary Wigham btw :-)

primitivebettys said...

Very sweet red, white, and blue works! I love the personal touches you added on your Mom's pinkeep... pin thingy is a darling term too. :) Thingy is one of my favorite words. :)

Thank you for stitching my pattern & sharing. I'm updating my blog now.

Smiles,

Betty

Karen said...

Wandered over to your blog from the TUSAL post. Great Job on the stitching...love the 4th freebie.

Eva Hernández Tarín said...

Hola I´m from Spain, my name is EVA and i have stiching MAry Wigham too, i´m in the first part. is beautiful. FELICIDADES!!!