Monday, June 22, 2009

On my way with new SAL


Alright then...
I received my fabric for Mary Wigham and Beatrix Potter last week, June 18th. The fabric, Lugana 32 count Ivory 55 in wide. I ordered 25 in that I cut in half. Gave one half to each, Beatrix and Mary.
I started Beatrix Potter the same night I got the fabric June 18. I started Mary the next night after I gave it a tea dye.
The thread for Beatrix is Tide Pools by ThreadworX. For Mary I plan to use the DMC list of colors. But may change a color or two as I go.
I have not made much head way over the weekend, but I hope to get going good this week.
But I am so happy I got them both started!

4 comments:

samplerlover said...

Great start on both samplers.

staci said...

Both samplers are beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy stitching them!

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Lucky you getting to do both. Lovely starts.

Shay

Deb said...

Lovely starts on both samplers! I love your blues for Beatrix. She's a joy to stitch. I'm working her in pinks & dark reds. I've just started Mary, too.