Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am such a poor blogger...

Ok, I know it. I am just bad at blogging. I don't take the time to post like I should. I come to my blog every day, I just don't post. I just hop about looking at others post...
I should try to post on my own blog more often.

I am still reading a lot. And I have done some tilling in my garden. I don't have my garden in yet. But I am in zone 2 and we can have frost till May 31st. So I never get my garden planted till the first week of June anyway. It still gets as low as 28 to 33 at nights here.
I have been stitching more since the last time I posted then I had all winter, I am happy to say! Just no pictures as of right now.

I have received the Traveling chart "Simply Live" I am involved with and almost done! I need to get some pic of it! It's been a lot of fun to stitch!

And the other big news is I found this very RED background, I just love it! Maybe I will blog more with an nice new color! I do love the color red!

Well I will try to get a few pic together to post with.

5 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi there,
Thank you for your heartfelt comments on my blog, I appreciate your honesty.
It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to and busy times when the garden goes in. It's so different here in a temperate region of Australia where you plant a bit of this and a bit of that at all different times of the year.
I like the red too - and the co-ordinating background.
Keep on stitching!

Parsley said...

I'd love a postcard!! email me and I can send you my address ruparanoid2 at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

Now onto other things...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cat's name! Too precious. I hope to visit often and invite you to visit my blog as often as you find time or even follow if you don't already.

Parsley said...

I will look forward to your postcards. Thanks! I sent yours out so you should get it the same time I get mine.

I really appreciate it!

Parsley said...

Funny. I just got your postcards! Thanks!

Maggie said...

Glad your enjoying stitiching Simply Live, i look forward to seeing pics:-)

I love your new red background too!