Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am still a poor blogger

I don't post much on my blog, had a long summer... I have not stitched since the spring...
But have been reading lots! I am a big fan of Diana Gabaldon's books. I can't read them to many times.
I pre-ordered her new book that came out Sept 21 from amazon. I HOPE I get it soon!
Well school started, temps have fell and two more family Birthdays to go... We have 5 family B-days in July, August, Sept and the last on Oct 2nd... With my little girl turning 17 Sept 23, the first day of fall. I should have called her Autumn. She loves that her B-Day comes on the first day of fall, lol.

We have color on the trees and fall in the air! I am still reading, but after I get some Autumn house cleaning done I hope to start stitching again. I hope my new glasses help! If the glasses don't it will very much limit what I stitch :(

No comments: