Monday, March 22, 2010

MIA for the past 10 months or so




So I have not blogged much for some time now... The worst part was I have not stitched much ether. I did get to some knitting this winter. I spent over a month with my parents to care for my mother.


Oh, I did do a lot of reading!


In the past 6 or 7 months I found a bunch of nice cheap books from e-bay and amazon books to add to all my other books! I got some books for my kids and myself. I even found two books on cross-stitch and one on quilts.


Here are most of my e-bay and amazon books. Wow! Looks like a lot when in a photo!


I have picked up my stitching a little in the past few weeks. I hope to do more this spring!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hmmm Those photos look a little like my house. Well, two rooms of my house. :) I love to read as well. Though I haven't been reading as much as I used too. The only ones that look familiar, that I have read, are the Gabaldon and Donati books. I tend to read more in the way of mysteries and thrillers.

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(And realistically, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility