Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quaker A 6 Mains update





It's been so cold here!!! I live in the North West corner of MN. Near ND and Canada. Today was the first day in over a week the temp went above zero. I think it got up to 2 or 5. Two nights it had been down to -35 below zero. And day time highs still only -10 to -19 below zero...


I started my French Sampler called Quaker A 6 Mains on Dec. 13 2008. I just love it! I plan on giving it to my parents.




I was going to use a light blue on linen, but went with a variegated blue on off white Aida 14 ct.




I love how the blues are turning out! I don't know if the scan will show how pretty the colors are.
I will post more later.
I have been stitching on my Boink! But I need to get a picture of it.







No comments: