Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boink update!!!












Ok, here is my Book of Ink Circles update!

My colors.






I started it the week of Thanksgiving 2008. I just love it! It's a lot of fun to stitch!




I hope not to offend, but I have changed a few things around. But I still just LOVE it. I try to go from one to the other of the things I am working on. But for the past few weeks I was stitching on this a lot! Back in Dec I had done a lot on my French sampler and ran out of floss and could not get more till after New Years. So I put my boink aside and am working on the French sampler right now.




But after looking at my picture of boink, I want to get back to it already.

This is what it looks like tonight, Sat Jan 17.
I just took this picture tonight.


My daughter took this pic last week, I think...


This one was taken back around Dec 6.






I still need to get back to my Rose sampler. But that is on my antique floor frame. And I don't like how I have it. So I need to take it off and re-do it on to the frame.

2 comments:

Jackie in CT said...

Your BoInk is looking wonderful...I LOVE the center block in the orange and yellows!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is coming along just wonderfully.
It has given me the ambition to work on mine again. I am nowhere near as far along as you.