Sunday, November 23, 2008

My weekend update








Did not get much stitching done. With appointments with doctors and tests... And my husband took me out to see Neil Diamond Sat night.


Stitching was just hit and miss.


But I did go shopping last week!!!

I picked up floss and fabric for two things I want to start.

Here is my colorers for my BOInkcircles. I swapped out a few colors for another... light green for the purple and brown for the orange...


And this other is light blue linen floss on linen. That is for a French sampler I want to start called Quaker a 6 Mains. I found it on French Sampler yahoo group I joined.
The Alphabet is part of Quaker a 6 Mains on scrap I was trying out. I still need to start it on the linen.
I also found two frames to work on. My hoops were just to small.
I will update again when I get my others started...
eliza

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the colors you chose for BOInk. Can't wait to see the progress on it.

Hugs,
Beth